Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Donation Update, yet again....

I understand that some people are still having trouble with either Chase or Paypal (no fault of yours, they're just a pain!) and I apologize.

If you are able to go to a Chase branch please make sure you email me first at annikatm@hotmail.com and I can give you the direct account number for the Alfonso Mata Benevolent Fund in benefit of Stacy, Kylie, and Jake Mata. It should be under the account name but many branches are still asking for the account number.

OR

I have also updated the Paypal option as a non-profit organization but please be aware that they do charge us a small processing fee. Although for convenience, we are very happy to do it! (it's a small price to pay and also allows us to keep track of who donates a little more efficiently).




Please, this is to benefit the family for their losses and ultimately for Kylie 7, and Jake 5, for their future trust accounts.

Love always,
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment