Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paypal Information








Directly from Paypal's Site:
"It's free to receive money from friends or family in the U.S. when they send the money from the PayPal website using their PayPal balance or their bank account."

The paypal account is set up directly to the Alfonso Mata Benevolent Fund.

Please try not to use debit cards or credit cards because there may be fees. Your own personal paypal account or bank acount info is best to donate from.

Or please visit any Chase branch directly, I called and they cannot accept payments over the phone.

I am also able to deposit checks in the name of Stacy, Kylie and Jake Mata into the account as well.

Annika

3 comments:

  1. Annika I am trying to make a donation through paypal it is asking me for a email address. You an call me or I can just go directly to Chase.
    Monica Viola
    951-264-4233

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its Annikatm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really prefer if possible that everyone go into a Chase branch. Im not too familiar with paypal (and they are not very helpful on the phone!)so if you have any trouble with the online option, Id just visit a branch.

    thank you so much!!
    Love,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete